do you find it hard to relax but know you need to?
In our busy world and especially if you are burned out, It is essential that you create a "relaxation response" within your system as often as you can.
One way of doing this is through the use of the fine motor movements of the hands, such as in the activity of coloring.
Coloring creates a "relaxation response" by allowing you to focus in a meditative type state on the movement at hand, which in turn allows your mind and body to slow down.
The result is that you have a tool to help you to quickly relax your nervous system and help you reduce stress and increase relaxation.
This in turn will aid in your adrenal fatigue and burnout recovery and also with your general health and well-being.
RIGHT TO YOUR INBOX FOR INSTANT ACCESS.
SIMPLY DOWNLOAD AND PRINT THE PAGES
TO get started right away.
THIS PRINTABLE COLORING BOOK INCLUDES:
- A BRIEF INTRODUCTION to help you understand why coloring is not just a trivial activity, but aids in providing significant health benefits because of the "relaxation response" that it creates in your system.
36 DESIGN TEMPLATES FOR YOU TO COLOR (based on the mandala and zentangle concept.
BONUS TEMPLATES FOR YOU TO DRAW YOUR OWN DESIGNS.
- Activities that involve the fine motor movements of the hands (such as coloring) create what is known as a "relaxation response" in your system (a term first coined by Dr Herbert Benson - a Harvard doctor).
The repetition of the coloring movement helps you to create a point of focus, putting you into a meditative state. When you also put aside any thoughts that arise and come back to focusing on the coloring at hand, your level of relaxation will be even deeper and the benefits to your health even greater.
Physiologically, you are reducing the stress hormones (such as cortisol and adrenaline) that may be pulsating through your system and increasing the "feel-good" hormones such as dopamine and oxytocin. The result is a much healthier hormonal balance.
- You can use pencils, crayons, markers or any other kind of coloring device that feels good for you.
The main point is to let go of having to color or draw perfectly (which may create an unwanted "stress response" in your body) and instead let yourself flow easily through the process. Remember, the idea is to help you to create a "relaxation response" in your system and to help you to release stress.
- The Introductory price for this coloring book is USD$11.00.
But, it won't stay at this price forever, it will revert back to the original price of USD$17.00 in the near future, so now is a good time to get your copy and add another option to your toolkit to help you to create that necessary "relaxation response" in your system.
- Please understand that the natural self repair mechanisms in the body only function when the body is in this "relaxation response" mode. The body does not do its natural repair work when it is in a state of stress, i.e. when you are activating what is known as the "fight-or-flight" response or "the stress response" as termed by Walter Cannon, another Harvard doctor. An activity such as coloring will help to put you into a relaxed state and help you not only in your burnout recovery process but also in maintaining general good health.
"This coloring book allows me to support myself through the often stressful and over-scheduled times in my life. Lisa's artwork is pleasing to the eye, calming to the soul and the perfect combination of unique designs that inspire me to take the time for me."
Amy White www.farfromparadise.org
Author, Intuitive Life Coach & Mental Health Advocate
"Lisa's coloring book helped me to slow my mind down and realise how I was feeling physically and emotionally. Focusing on creating patterns and choosing colors was fun and relaxing."
Remedial Massage Therapist
ARE YOU READY TO SAY
YES TO TIME FOR YOURSELF?
ARE YOU READY TO RELAX?
IF NOT NOW, WHEN?
For the price of 2 or 3 coffees which aren't going to do you any good if you're stressed, you can have hours and hours of relaxation time for yourself.
SAY YES TO YOU AND GET STARTED BELOW.